Monday, March 11, 2013

Naild'it Spring Has Sprung Collection Part Two - Swatches & Review

Hey all! Here is part two of the Naild'it Spring Has Sprung Collection! If you missed part one check it out here!
Naild'it S Spring Has Sprung Collection  (2)
Sir Round Sound, Spring Fling!, Spring on the Rain, StrawFairy Blossom, & Sticky Peeps.
Naild'it S Spring Has Sprung Collection Macros  (1) Naild'it Sir Round Sound (2) Naild'it Sir Round Sound (1)
Sir Round Sound
"a white crelly with a variety of glitter fillers including squares and hexes "Sorrounded" with LOTS AND LOTS OF ROUNDS! Rounds in different sizes and colors, including big black, big silver holo, small fuschia, blue, yellowish/goldish, and pink!"

I used three this coats for SRS, this polish is so gorgeous, and the name is so great!
It's super packed full of glitters so it's not the easiest breeziest polish to apply, but it also didn't cause me any problems.
Naild'it Spring Fling! (1) Naild'it Spring Fling! (2)
Spring Fling!
 "a white crelly with a WHOLE lotta glitters packed inside in a variety of springy looking colors! You might even find some moons, flowers, and butterflies in there! Its a full blown Spring Fling!"


I used four thin coats for the pictures, four isn't needed but the pictures showed more VNL than it looked in person so I added another. This polish is so delicate and pretty!
Naild'it Spring On the Rain (1) Naild'it Spring On the Rain (2)
Spring on the Rain
"a pastel blue crelly with pastel glitters galore in all shapes and sizes! Its a spring party a rainy celebration! After all April showers bring those May flowers!!"


Again three thin coats! Applied pretty well considering how full of glitter it is! 
It didn't cause me any trouble in application, but in pictures it did!
I'm sorry that my swatches aren't 100% accurate, I tried so hard but it kept leaning brighter than it is IRL.
But the bottle shot and macro are accurate.
Naild'it StrawFairy Blossom (1) Naild'it StrawFairy Blossom (2)
StrawFairy Blossom 
 "a punked up pink crelly with a variety of pink glitters in all shades, including jot pink flower blossoms and a slight fuchsia spark"


 Three thin coats, and it went on very well! It had a really gorgeous shimmer throughout.
Although my bottle isn't scented this will smell like Strawberry Blossom when you guys order it!
Naild'it Sticky Peeps (3) Naild'it Sticky Peeps (2) 
Sticky Peeps
"a pastel yellow jelly/cream base with pastel glitters galore including flowers... also some holo pink squares"

I used three coats, and I love this polish. It made me both happy and sad when I applied it..
 All I could think about was melted peeps on my nails haha because it looks just like peeps!
Simply adorable!
_________________________________________________________________

Here is a picture from the Naild'it Facebook page of the new bottles! 

 Make sure to 'Like' Naild'it on Facebook to keep up with Andrea's polishes!
Naild'it Polishes are available for purchase through Etsy, Llarowe, Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.


These will launch tomorrow on Llarowe!


Which of these are you loving??


*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!