Monday, March 4, 2013

Ninja Polish Divinity and Nerd Lacquer The Ring Make A Divine Gradient!!

Hey guys! I have a great post for you today!! Probably one of my, if not THE favorite manicure I have ever done! So simple, and easy but gloriously gorgeous!
Blue to Black Gradient
First I started with a really simple and messy gradient using Revlon Royal and A England Lancelot.
And then I added a coat of Ninja Polish Divinity!
Ninja Polish Divinity (5) Ninja Polish Divinity (4) Ninja Polish Divinity (6) Ninja Polish Divinity (3) Ninja Polish Divinity (1) Ninja Polish Divinity
This is a awkward messy picture, but the color shift is very hard to capture!
Ninja Polish Divinity (7)
Gosh, how beautiful is that? But then I had a thought..My new Nerd Lacquer The Ring would go fantastically with this!! and then it happened, holy shit you guys..just scroll!!
Nerd Lacquer The Ring over Ninja Polish Divinity (4) Nerd Lacquer The Ring over Ninja Polish Divinity (2) Nerd Lacquer The Ring over Ninja Polish Divinity (3) Nerd Lacquer The Ring over Ninja Polish Divinity (1)
D: I am in Awe of this combo, and I was SO so sad to remover it :*( I will be wearing this again!!
I do wish I was a bit less messy with the gradient, but I still think the manicure came out pretty Divine!

I hope you guys liked this even slightly as much as I do!!
And I hope you all are having a fantastic day!

23 comments:

  1. yeah girl - that is pretty spectacular! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw drops! Oh wow this is amazing. I love all the steps to achieve this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am in awe with that look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic! What a cool way to wear unicorn pee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very good combination! Very pretty and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love it! I'm gonna pin this on my Pintrest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous! I love it with or without "the ring" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh holy hell. This is probably my all time favorite look of yours. This is RAD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is the most amazing, gorgeous, stunning gradient I have ever seen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS this is glorious. I seriously love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh...I like this over the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my fave mani on this blog to date!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!