Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glitter Gal Blush & Warped Teal - Swatches & Review

As some of you may have seen on my Facebook I posted about why I have been a naughty blogger!
I feel bad for all of the excuses but I kind of felt the need for a little break, blogging can be a little stressful and overwhelming sometimes..and I'm not even a great blogger! How the hell do they do it?

Between going out of town a week and a half ago for family birthdays, my anniversary with the hubs, and me and Sky getting sick I just wasn't feeling like posting, or rather editing pictures and swatching!
Also I ran out of lint free wipes and polish remover, but they should be here soon LOL and I have a lot to edit until then anyway! Okay, okay enough incoherent rambling!  Today's post is of two lovely nail polishes from Glitter Gal!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Glitter Gal Blush (2) Glitter Gal Blush (1) Glitter Gal Blush (3)
Blush

I used three thin and perfect coats of Blush for full opacity!
The formula was fantastic as usual. Glitter Gal has my favorite holo formula and application that I have tried and this one was of course, no different! Much more holo in direct lighting, but alas we had no sunlight!
Glitter Gal Warped Teal (1) Glitter Gal Warped Teal (3) Glitter Gal Warped Teal (2)
Warped Teal

I layered two thin coats of Warped Teal over Milani Black Swift.
The formula was very easy to apply, this was my first experience with a GG duo chrome.
I really wish I could have captured it as pretty as it is in person! I'm not the best with duo's, but I tried!
I don't have many duo chromes and this one seems unique in my collection! I have similar-ish greens but I love that this one leans more emerald.

______________________________________________________________________


Stay up to date with Glitter Gal on her Facebook and Twitter.
Glitter Gal is available for purchase from Llarowe, Ninja Polish, Harlow & Co., Overall Beauty, and the Glitter Gal website

Glitter Gal Polishes retail for $17.95/15ML or $11.95/10ML.
(Prices from the GG site, they vary slightly from stockist to stockist.)        

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, it's getting close!!
What are your plans? Anybody doing anything exciting or fun? I will be playing Bioshock Infinite with my hubby!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. Both these polishes are seriously stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the pink is beautiful!! And don't worry about having a bit of a break! I'm sure your readers understand xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I get nervous about it from the readers and companies standpoints, but sometimes I need a breather! I would hate to lose the enjoyment blogging brings me you know?

      Delete
  3. Thank so much for your great images - both shades look amazing on you! Glitter Gal Australia - Kerry and Anna xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!