Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jindie Nails Live Out Loud, Princess Breath & Snow Angels - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Today I have three more crellys from Jindie Nails to show you!
(The  font 
below and macro are of Princess Breath)
Jindie Nails (2) Jindie Nails (1)Jindie Nails Live Out Loud (1) Jindie Nails Live Out Loud (2) Jindie Nails Live Out Loud (3)
Live Out Loud
"a white crelly base with 5 colors of circular glitters including green, gold, light pink, hot pink and turquoise. It also has a few multi colored sparks of metallic glitters in deep purple, lavender, turquoise, light pink, gold and green."
Jindie Nails Princess Breath (3) Jindie Nails Princess Breath Jindie Nails Princess Breath (1)
Princess Breath
a pale green crelly with large magenta dots, medium magenta dots, lime green and teal holo glitters, deep purple metallic glitter, satin matte teal glitters in several sizes of hex.

I love this, seriously so cute! And it's adorable that Jen's four year old niece Bella named it :D
Jindie Nails Snow Angels (1) Jindie Nails Snow Angels (2) Jindie Nails Snow Angels (3)
Snow Angels
"A delicate pale blue with a mix of white, turquoise and pink glitters."

I used three thin coats of each polish for full opacity. They all had the usual easy Jindie formula.
Snow Angels might require a bit of fishing and placing with the large glitters but nothing difficult at all.


________________________________________________________________


Follow Jindie Nails on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram for updates!
Jindie Nails is available for purchase from her Etsy shop or through the following sites!





*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. All three are pretty! I can't choose which one I like more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! can't wait for my Princess Breath to come in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circular glitter she uses in her polishes, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so squishy and awesome <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!