Friday, March 29, 2013

Hard Candy Swatches & Review - Part One

Hey all! Today's post is Part one of my two Hard Candy Posts!
Hard candy has recently released 45 new nail polish shades, each grouped in the following collections: Crushed Chrome Collection, Itsy Glitzy Collection, Crystal Confetti Collection, Candy Sprinkles Collection, & Glitteratzi Collection.


Today I have two Crushed Chrome polishes, two Itsy Glitzy  and one from Crystal Confetti.
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Hard Candy (1) Hard Candy (2) Hard Candy Crush on Caribbean (3)
Crush On Caribbean - opaque in two to three thin coats. I used three!
Hard Candy Crush on Raisin (2)
Crush On Raisin- opaque in two coats.
Hard Candy Little Hottie  (1)
Little Hottie - opaque in two to three thin coats.
Hard Candy Bity Blue
Bity Blue - opaque in two to three thin coats.
Hard Candy Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray - one coat over Milani Move on Mauve.

____________________________________________

Hard Candy is exclusively available at Walmart and on Walmart.com.
Stay up to date with Hard Candy on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Instagram!

Hard Candy offers very affordable polishes with great formula's for the price!
It's nice to see more drugstore companies trying new things, TBH I have been really bored lately with drugstore brands!


I will post 5 more tomorrow! Which of these are you digging? I really love the shimmers!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. I have all of these :X I am wearing Bity Blue now. I love the formula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have to keep telling myself not to run to walmart to get more of these polishes. Your swatches are gorgeous. My favorites are the first two, that blue is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Little Hottie and love it!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!