Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hard Candy Swatches & Review - Part Two

Today's post is Part one of my two Hard Candy Posts!
Hard candy has recently released 45 new nail polish shades, each grouped in the following collections: Crushed Chrome Collection, Itsy Glitzy Collection, Crystal Confetti Collection, Candy Sprinkles Collection, & Glitteratzi Collection.


Today I have two Candy Sprinkles polishes, two Glitteratzi and one from Crystal Confetti.


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Hard Candy (1) Hard Candy (2) Hard Candy Celebrate Sequins  (1)
Celebrate Sequins - One coat over Hard Candy Little Hottie.
Hard Candy Cocoa Smore  (1)
Cocoa Smore - Three thin coats.
Hard Candy Gummy Green (1)
Gummy Green - Three thin coats.
Hard Candy Glitter Jam (3)
Glitter Jam - One coat over Milani Instant Pearl.
Hard Candy Glitter Jam (1)
Glitter Jam - Two coats over Milani Instant Pearl.
Hard Candy Tinsel Town (2)
Tinsel Town - One coat over Barielle Blue Cotton Candy.

____________________________________________

Hard Candy is exclusively available at Walmart and on Walmart.com.
Stay up to date with Hard Candy on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Instagram!

I had no formula issues with any of these polishes, I was especially surprised with how similar the Candy Sprinkles polishes are to the Nails Inc . Sprinkle Effects. Definitely the same look for less!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

3 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!