Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pure Ice Party Girl Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Today I have five more Pure Ice Polishes to show you! All of these but The Family jewels are from The Party Girl Collection, TFJ is from Diamond Couture!
Pure Ice
Call Me!, Seduce Me, Stop Flirtin, The Family Jewels, & Turn It Up.
Pure Ice Macros
Pure Ice Call Me! (7) Pure Ice Call Me! (6) Pure Ice Call Me! (4)
Call Me! over Maybelline Purple Trend
Pure Ice Seduce Me (3) Pure Ice Seduce Me (2)
Seduce Me over China Glaze Life is Rosy
Pure Ice  Stop Flirtin (4) Pure Ice  Stop Flirtin (3) Pure Ice  Stop Flirtin (2)
Stop Flirtin over Zoya Mira, I thought it was Illamasqua Prosperity but I was wrong, sorry!
Pure Ice The Family Jewels (1) Pure Ice The Family Jewels (5) Pure Ice The Family Jewels (4)
The Family Jewels over Prettily Inspired Polish Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Pure Ice Turn it Up (2) Pure Ice Turn it Up (3)
Turn It Up over Essence Fruity One Kiwi A Day


These all applied great! All pictures show only one single coat over glitter over the base polish!
I'm loving the Turn It Up combo! Perfect for St. Patty's!


You can purchase Pure Ice Polishes from their website and Walmart Stores.
Keep up with their brand on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combos you chose to layer with!
    GREAT swatches as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing, and the combos are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like The Family Jewels the most! I just love the little diamonds.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!