Friday, March 8, 2013

Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred over A Rhyming Dictionary Magic Muffins

Hey guys! Here is a mani I have been meaning to post for a bit now!
I layered Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred over A Rhyming Dictionary Magic Muffins (see review here!)
Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred (1)
Pretty Macro of the White gold flakies!
Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred (10) Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred (9) Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred (7) Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred (8) Ninja Polish He Went To Jarred (11)
How pretty is that?! I believe I used two coats over Magic Muffins

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sarah! I knew I needed this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Those flakies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, those flakies look so out of this world :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot! magic muffins is one of my top 5 favorite indie polishes for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!