Saturday, March 9, 2013

Naild'it Spring Has Sprung Collection Part One - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is Part One of the Naild'it Polish Spring Has Sprung Collection!
Naild'it S Spring Has Sprung Collection  (1)
Bad Hare Day, Confetti Falls, Lilac Electra, Put A Ring On It, Orange You Purdy.
Naild'it S Spring Has Sprung Collection Macros  (2)
Naild'it Bad Hare Day (1) Naild'it Bad Hare Day (2)
Bad Hare Day
"a purple crelly with hint of lavender spark, and a variety of purple and white glitters. In case the Easter Hare has a bad Hair Day!"

Three thin coats. Easy formula, and very pretty. I love that it is a bit muted!
Naild'it Confetti Falls (1) Naild'it Confetti Falls (2)
Confetti Falls
"a multi color glitter bomb with holographic glitters galore, including stars." 

Two thin coats over Cult Nails Let Me Fly.
This is really pretty! I love the color mix!

Naild'it Lilac Electra (4) Naild'it Lilac Electra (3)
Naild'it Lilac Electra (5) Naild'it Lilac Electra (2) Naild'it Lilac Electra (1) Naild'it Lilac Electra (6)
Lilac Electra
 "a holographic purple tinted topper with a hint of purple/blue color-shift iridescent glitters! Its like a lilac bush with electricity running through it:)"

Three thin coats. Okay guys, holy shit is all I can say about this polish.
Let me state something here -I usually hate metallic polishes with glitters, this polish is magic because I love it against all odds! This is one of the most beautiful polish that I think I own.
My husband even noticed it and that really isn't common!
This is hands down my favorite in this entire collection (though I do like them all!)
Sorry there are so many pictures of it, what can I say I loveeee it! The formula was nice and smooth.
Naild'it Put a Ring on it (1) Naild'it Put a Ring on it (2)
Put a Ring On it
"a holographic silver and gold glitter bomb! With shapes of all kinds and glitters of all sizes! This one will shine just as much as those diamonds!"

Two thin coats over Cult Nails Flushed.
I couldn't capture how incredibly blingy this is in person! Gorgeous! I think this trumps all of my other gold glitter toppers! Formula was really good, glitter dispersed evenly.
Naild'it Orange You Purdy (2) Naild'it Orange You Purdy (1)
Orange You Purdy
"a glitter topper with neon orange, purple, neon pink and a variety of other glitters including iridescent color shift glitters." 

One and a half coats over Nubar Kiwi.
This really only took one coat, but I did touch up a couple spots!
This is such a interesting combo..but I like it! It's so fruity :D

________________________________________________________

Formula wise these were all easy to apply, I love the variety in this spring collection! There is literally something for everyone! Make sure to check back for Part two very soon! (like tomorrow!)

Follow Naild'it on Facebook to keep up with Andrea's polishes!
Naild'it polishes are available for purchase through EtsyLlaroweOverall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.


I wanted to let you guys know that Andrea is changing her bottles and labels in the near future, so keep a eye out! (I believe they will be square!)



*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

3 comments:

  1. I bought Confetti Falls from Llarowe and I can't stop using it, it's so pretty and goes well with everything. Can't believe how great the formula was, compared to the glitter topcoats I previously owned. Will totally be buying more of this woman's stuff, I just hope the post won't steal my nail mails like they did with my last Jindie and Skinfood order. No wonder so many indies decided not to accept international orders...

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!