Sunday, March 17, 2013

Green Spam! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hey all! I hope you are having a really good St. Patty's Day!
Here is some green spam for you!
Pretty Serious Liquid Leprechaun
Pretty Serious Liquid Leprechaun
Pretty Serious Liquid Leprechaun
Nerd Lacquer Don't Panic
Nerd Lacquer Don't Panic layered over a gradient of Barielle Green Apple Chew, Orly Fresh and Cut Nails Deal With It.
Cult Nails Coveted (3) Cult Nails Coveted (2) Cult Nails Coveted (1)
Cult Nails Coveted
KBShimmer Get Clover It (2) KBShimmer Get Clover It (1)
KBShimmer Get Clover It
Nubar Kiwi (2) Nubar Kiwi (1)
Nubar Kiwi
Essence Fruity One Kiwi A Day
Essence One Kiwi a Day

6 comments:

  1. Love all the random green swatches, what a great post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh some very gorgeous greens there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty greens! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well damn - Cult Nails Coveted looks GORGEOUS on you. I let myself be persuaded not to buy that when it came out because people said bad things about it. Now I have a lemming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty greens. I don't own any Cult Nails, but Coveted looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!