Thursday, March 7, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Care Bear For a Crow, Glacier, and Shadow Puppets - Swatches & Review

Good morning!! Today's post is from the indie brand Darling Diva!
This is my first experience with them :) 
Darling Diva Darling Diva Macros Darling Diva Care Bear For a Crow (1) Darling Diva Care Bear For a Crow  (2)
 Care Bear For a Crow
"a compilation of various colored hearts and flowers in a clear purple/blue shimmer base along with a scattering of black glitters for my lovely crow"

I applied 2.5 coats of Care Bear For a Crow over Zoya Neely.
This is a pretty darn cute glitter topper polish, but not the easiest to use!It does require a good bit of fishing, which isn't difficult but can be a pain.
 Not 100% sold that it's worth the effort, but that is for you to decide! I appreciate that it is stated ont he listing that you will have to fish though- no surprises!

 Darling Diva Glacier (4)Darling Diva Glacier (1) Darling Diva Glacier (2) Darling Diva Glacier (3)
 Glacier
 "a soft blue holo polish with mini blue/purple iridescent glitters added to give extra bling."

This is three thin coats of Glacier! Glacier is just gorgeous!
The formula was perfect and I love the touch of flakies to give it that little extra oomph! 

 Darling Diva Shadow Puppets (2)Darling Diva Shadow Puppets (1)
 Shadow Puppets
black hearts, stars, circles, and various sized hexes in a white crelly base.

I used three thin coats of Shadow Puppets above!
The formula was good, but next time I will probably layer it over a white just to make application a little easier! But I always like to try and swatch them built up on their own for reviews for you guys :)

______________________________________________________


Follow Darling Diva on Twitter and Facebook!
Darling Diva is available for purchase from her Etsy shop 
DD's polishes range form $8.00-$12.00 each. The majority being $8, but a few holo's for $12!


Sorry for the quickie post!
This is scheduled for tomorrow, and i'm going to head to bed! I am exhausted!!
What do you guys think about these?




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

9 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!